You, my loyal readers, deserve nothing but my very best. I want to promise that there will be a new post of unrivalled hilarity each and every week. But what can I say, my kids are jerks. Instead, I guarantee this – The Little Mumma’s Random Mumma Thoughts Thursday! Every week, even if all else goes to hell, know that on Thursdays, The Little Mumma will provide.
- If I could tell my pre-kids self one thing, it would be to sleep in, often and with no guilt.
- People read books. Sometimes whole chapters at a time. That must be nice.
- ‘Single Ladies’ never fails to make me feel like going out dancing. But then, ugg boot o’clock strikes. I love ugg boot o’clock.
- A good olive oil is worth spending money on. Kind of off-topic but hey, it’s not called ‘Random’ for nothing.
- A child’s precious babydom is fleeting at best and yet Groundhog Day can last for what feels like a year.
- The newborn head to mother's vagina ratio is ridiculous. Hardly a groundbreaking thought but such a monumental cock-up by the Lord deserves restating.
- My Betty Crocker-esque pride in the kitchen is misplaced given the fact that a/ my kid is 9 months old and b/ my other kid doesn’t eat cake/biscuits. I bake for ME and I have the arse to prove it.
- Motherhood looks way more exciting when Angelina does it.
- Kids are so needy. Sheesh!
- I need chocolate.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for next week’s Random Mumma Thoughts.