I took a stroll down memory lane thinking back to when the fam and I headed to Paul Sadler Swimland in Essendon for some lessons with the swimming experts.
Harlow was so little! And so chubby!
We had so much fun and it reminded me of how important swimming lessons are but also how much the kids love them.
I have to admit, this was Harlow's first and only swimming lesson so far. I know, I know, I need to enrol her but unfortunately, trying to co-ordinate (and pay for) lessons for three kids always seems so hard.
Water safety is obviously paramount but beyond that, swimming and water activities are a huge part of Australian life, and whenever we go to the pool, the kids lose their minds with joy. It's such a fun way to keep active. Both Bren and I love the water and are very keen to raise confident swimmers.
I was so impressed with Swimland and Paul himself (you can read my original post here), and it's a shame there isn't a centre close by. But with 12 locations throughout Victoria and one in Riverside Gardens (Townsville, Qld), Swimland might be exactly where you need to take your little people for swimming lessons. Refer to the Locations tab to discover if there's a Swimland near you.
Celebrating its 10 millionth swim in May, Paul Sadler Swimland are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a fabulous prize which includes an entire term of swimming lessons.
WIN A TERM OF SWIMMING LESSONS AND MORE!
One lucky reader will win:
o 1 x term of swimming lessons $210
o 1 x goggles RRP $21
o 1 x Kickboard RRP $18.50
o 1 x Plush toy RRP $10
o 1 x Swordy or Fly towel RRP $25
o 1 x Colouring-in book RRP $4
TOTAL VALUE: $288.50
HOW TO ENTER
1. Leave a comment below stating which Swimland location would be the most convenient for you.
2. Follow Paul Sadler Swimland on Facebook here.
3. And if you don't already, follow The Little Mumma on Facebook.
Conditions of entry:
- Entrants must leave a comment below (not on Facebook) and be contactable via email. One entry per person. Open to Australian residents only.
- Entries close: Monday 5 May 2014 at noon.
- Winners will be chosen by random.org, notified by email and announced on this blog post.
- The prize will be distributed by Undertow Media.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- The Promoter is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner but please shoot me an email if you do not receive your prize within two weeks so I can investigate for you!
Promoter: The Little Mumma, PO Box 159, Montmorency, Victoria, 3094
Best of luck!
Disclaimer: I charged a fee for hosting this giveaway (opinions remain 100% my own). 10% of this fee was donated to St Kilda Mums.
The winner is Nellie Fleet. Congratulations!
Thank you to everyone for entering. 🙂