Littleville.com.au is the newly minted mecca of small people shopping. On one easy to use website, shoppers can browse through a selection of the best boutiques offering beautiful stuff for bubs, kids and preggy bellies. This is a genius way to support bricks and mortar small businesses and is a convenient way for shoppers to access a wide range of stores from the comfort of the couch. Almost dangerous really.
Littleville gifted me a $50 voucher and it was actually incredibly difficult to decide what to spend it on. I had to tear myself away from the dresses because Harlow has many, many dresses. Buy it in the next size up, you say? Yep, she already has 13 Size 2 dresses and probably half that many in sizes 3, 4 and 5. Listen, I've been stocking that glory box FOR YEARS, okay?
The point I'm trying to make is that I fell down the Littleville rabbit hole and it was hard to come up again because there are so many gorgeous things to browse.
And the most awesome thing about shopping for the kids is that it's virtually guilt-free and almost like an act of goodwill. Buying a dress that isn't for you? SELFLESS.
Except I didn't buy a dress. Sigh. I really wanted to.
To celebrate Littleville's launch and to make your shopping experience 100% free of guilt, we are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a $50 voucher to spend with any of the boutiques featured on Littleville. Maybe YOU can buy a dress.
To win, simply visit Littleville, have a little browse and then head back here to the blog and leave a comment telling us what you would spend your voucher on if you won. Easy!
Conditions of entry:
- Entrants must leave a comment below (not on Facebook) and be contactable via email.
- One entry per person. Open to Australian residents only.
- Entries close: Tuesday 10 December 2013 at noon.
- Winners will be chosen by random.org, notified by email and announced on this blog post.
- One winner will receive a voucher to the value of $AU50 to spend on Littleville.com.au
- Shipping costs are dependent on the boutiques the winner chooses to purchase from via Littleville. Each boutique has their own shipping charges.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- The Promoter is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner but please shoot me an email if you do not receive your prize within two weeks so I can investigate for you!
Promoter: The Little Mumma, PO Box 159, Montmorency, Victoria, 3094
Good luck, everyone!
And the lucky winner is
I love the light and sound rocket !