If you were trying to buy pain relief for your little ones in September this year, you may have been surprised to find that Children’s Panadol® 1-5 years suspension was not on the shelves. Turns out GSK who make the iconic brand were fighting a temporary injunction brought about by a patent infringement allegation made by a competitor.
I know, confusing business stuff, but it sent the consumer hotline into overdrive with worried parents wondering where their fallback pain relief for teething toddlers and feverish five-year-olds had disappeared to.
I was not one of those making a call because a) I always have a supply on hand and b) Harlow refuses to take any form of medicine, whether it be in an easy-to-use 10 mL dosing device or otherwise.
I am, as everyone should be, judicious with my use of pain relief for the kids. I know that a fever is the body’s normal response to infection and bringing it down is not always the best course of action, but I can tell you right now, some long nights of teething would have been less painful – for all of us – if Harlow had just taken a little swig of Panadol. She is quite unlike her brothers who Bren and I have affectionately nicknamed “the little junkies” – they actively look for ways to get dosed up. But I digress…
Thankfully, the confusing business stuff has been sorted and the full range of Children’s Panadol® is back on the shelves. To celebrate, you have the chance to win a pamper hamper valued at $156 thanks to Australia’s number one trusted pain reliever brand. If you care about candles that smell like HEAVEN, you will love this prize.
The hamper includes:
• Glasshouse Oahu with Ilima Milk & Honey Triple Scented Candle
• Glasshouse Oahu with Ilima Milk & Honey Hand and Body Creme 150ml
• Glasshouse Oahu with Ilima Milk & Honey Body Bar 250gm
• 100% White Microplush Bathrobe (one size fits all)
For your chance to be in the running, simply tell us why you love Children’s Panadol® 1-5 years suspension.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to residents within Australia only and is a game of chance.
- All entries must appear in the comments section of this post, not on the Facebook page.
- Entries close on Saturday 23 November 2013 at midnight AEDT.
- The winner will be drawn randomly and announced on the blog on Monday 25 November 2013.
- The winner must make contact via email
Disclaimer: A small fee was charged to run this giveaway on The Little Mumma. Thank you for supporting the sponsors who help make this blog possible.