Apologies for turning The Little Mumma into a journal-style confessional of late but I just think you should know a few things about me, okay?
In no particular order, know these things:
1. I am currently eating potato chips flavoured 'Lamb and Mint' and if you think that sounds bizarre and sort of sick, you're right.
2. In addition to the sick lamb chips, I have also eaten almost a whole big packet of crispy m&ms. They were not sick but delicious.
3. B is always sniffing around in case I have little snacks and treats and on this occasion, I did not feel that I wanted to share so in order to divert his attention from my crispy m&ms, I offered him this horrible strawberry gelati cup that we got free with a pizza delivery a couple of weeks ago. Even with a scoop taken out of it (that helped me determine it's horribleness), he was delighted. Too easy.
4. Every day, I receive emails from Cudo.com.au – they advertise an endless array of daily specials and I am enticed by almost all of them. In the past, I have purchased $60 value at an online bookstore for only $25, a heavily discounted beauty package consisting of massage, pedicure and some weird shower treatment that I'm vaguely nervous about, and most recently, a colonic irrigation session at an absolutely rock-bottom price (bam!).
5. I have never had a colonic irrigation. I hear it gives you a nice, flat stomach. Until you drink a gallon of Coke and some sick lamb chips. But until then, I will float around, safe in the knowledge that in that brief moment, I can not be accused of being full of shit.
6. I heard someone say the most crazy thing they saw going past in the tube during a colonic procedure was a whole piece of broccoli. I'm excited about possibilities of what I might see going past in my tube. I love that there's a viewing tube! Unless I get the procedure done really soon, I can say with certainty there will not be any Lamb and Mint flavoured chips.
7. crrr…crrrnch..chmchmchm ….sorry, just eating another handful of sick chips. I won't ever buy this flavour again but I'm not about to let them go to waste. Silly.
8. Is it just me…..
That's it. Goodnight from the resident Easter Bunny.