Apologies for turning The Little Mumma into a journal-style confessional of late but I just think you should know a few things about me, okay?
In no particular order, know these things:
1. I am currently eating potato chips flavoured 'Lamb and Mint' and if you think that sounds bizarre and sort of sick, you're right.
2. In addition to the sick lamb chips, I have also eaten almost a whole big packet of crispy m&ms. They were not sick but delicious.
3. B is always sniffing around in case I have little snacks and treats and on this occasion, I did not feel that I wanted to share so in order to divert his attention from my crispy m&ms, I offered him this horrible strawberry gelati cup that we got free with a pizza delivery a couple of weeks ago. Even with a scoop taken out of it (that helped me determine it's horribleness), he was delighted. Too easy.
4. Every day, I receive emails from Cudo.com.au – they advertise an endless array of daily specials and I am enticed by almost all of them. In the past, I have purchased $60 value at an online bookstore for only $25, a heavily discounted beauty package consisting of massage, pedicure and some weird shower treatment that I'm vaguely nervous about, and most recently, a colonic irrigation session at an absolutely rock-bottom price (bam!).
5. I have never had a colonic irrigation. I hear it gives you a nice, flat stomach. Until you drink a gallon of Coke and some sick lamb chips. But until then, I will float around, safe in the knowledge that in that brief moment, I can not be accused of being full of shit.
6. I heard someone say the most crazy thing they saw going past in the tube during a colonic procedure was a whole piece of broccoli. I'm excited about possibilities of what I might see going past in my tube. I love that there's a viewing tube! Unless I get the procedure done really soon, I can say with certainty there will not be any Lamb and Mint flavoured chips.
7. crrr…crrrnch..chmchmchm ….sorry, just eating another handful of sick chips. I won't ever buy this flavour again but I'm not about to let them go to waste. Silly.
8. Is it just me…..
That's it. Goodnight from the resident Easter Bunny.
Oh my love you make me laugh. I am wearing a veil of vodka right now and this amused me greatly. Greatly. I did little wee’s in my undergarments thinking about Giant Flaps.
Giant flaps. Haha! Whoops, more wee. Tee hee!
I know the chips you speak of. Being a roast lamb lover, J was hooked on these when we lived in the UK. Being a roast lamb non-fan, I never let him near me after eating those. Roast lamb breath, especially the artificial kind? Not saying any more.
And Cudo sounds like Groupon – such tempting deals. I don’t know why I signed up seeing as I have yet to actually take advantage, but I do like to dream when I see their deals. One of these days I’m going to get me a facial and massage…
I’ll be back later for a more considered reply but I have to tell you that this is champagne comedy.
Will we get an indepth posting with colonic details? You know, just so we’ll know if lamb chips are recognizable on their way out…
Will we get an depth posting with colonic details? You know, just so we’ll know if lamb chips are recognizable on their way out…
I think my posts should always be read with a vodka veil. Kind of like 3D glasses.
Thank you for laughing at giant flaps with me, my lovely weeing Ladybird.
Okay, I’m so disturbed by people who don’t love roast lamb. I JUST DON’T GET IT. Roast lamb is awesome. But I never have mint on it so I don’t know what I was thinking buying these chips. And the breath? Vom.
Get yourself a facial/massage/colonic super-combo tout de suite.
Actually, it was a cheeky NZ sauv blanc, but I take your point….
I was thinking photo post? You know, blow by irrigating blow?
I like to be instructional/educational here on The Little Mumma..
I love the confessional. And yes: I, for sure needed to know every single one of those!
The crispy m&ms sound yummy, but the chips? Those you’re on your own for! XO
Thank you for embracing the overshare, lovely one.
Sorry I disturb you! But I shall never, ever be converted to lamb, in any form. I’m sure it’s something that gives J reason to regret marrying me.
Yes, I shall keep my eye out for a colonic bargain… x
oh I can’t wait to hear about the colonic irrigation – so funny – I was wondering about this the other week – seems like the only option before liposuction – I must go down this path (or tube) first.
Oh crispy M&M’s – my faaaaave! However i think i’ll pass on the lamb and mint chips….
Giant flaps – PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I know! It IS exciting. And grotesque. And humiliating.
But also, AWESOME.
Yes, avoid the lamb chips. They’re odd. And I can say that with certainty given that I still ate the entire packet……