My random thoughts are these:
– I'm tired and I wish I never joined the freakin' gym
– I can't believe my food-avoiding son ate 7 McDonalds nuggets today
– I can't believe how excited I am that my food-avoiding son now eats nuggets and not just the fries
– *Sob* My little guy is really growing up
– What's next? Cheese? Or something really exotic like, meat?
– Mmmm, cheese and meat……….
– Damn you gym assessment for making it clear to me I need to lay off the cheese and meat
– The cokes I had today totally don't count because they were the watered down type from Maccas
– The can of coke I'm sipping now probably counts
– The Little Mumma has had an AWESOME day today
– And The Little Mumma has MamaBake to thank for it
– I've been meaning to post about MamaBake for some time but how to do it now without looking like a back scratching exercise?
– Who cares? My next Favourite Things list will feature MamaBake
– I have to be at the gym (again!) in about 12 hours
– Fuckin' gym
– Fuckin' cheese and meat
– Mmmm, cheese and meat……