Welcome to another Thursday. Let’s peek inside The Little Mumma’s brain again, shall we?
- Tissues are not a good substitute for a breast pad
- Neither are napkins from McDonalds
- Jesus Christ, why do I have so many McDonalds napkins?
- Turn around, Little Mumma, you’re sitting on a clue
- If the majority of primary caregivers who stay at home with their kids are women, why is the eye candy on children’s television so totally skewed to men? Female presenters/characters are invariably pretty while the male equivalent is gay / goofy / cuddly.
- Matt Passmore – excellent exception to the above
- Unless he’s gay
- What am I worried about? I have Jason Stackhouse now – and I am certain he will get me over the line on many a headachy night to come
- Television that appeals to infants is the same kind of television that appeals to people on an acid trip
- Mmmm, Jason Stackhouse…..
- When someone yells at you while you’re breastfeeding your baby, “I’m a baby! I need boobs!” just be grateful the jealous outburst came from your 3 year old and not your husband
- My man and I used to go out to dinner. At restaurants. Sometimes on a Wednesday!
- B once said, “LD, you’re going crazy. I think it’s because you’re nude” – and he was right. Kids go batshit crazy when they have no pants on
- Oh Jason……..
HAHAHA love your work Angie and agree on all levels…… OH DEAR at the booby comment only a male child would say that 🙂 !!!
He’s never gotten over the boob…..I feel for his future partners…. 🙂